martes, 10 de marzo de 2009

THESE DAYS

Is there any hatred in your heart these days? Is there any violence in your eyes? Everybody's looking for a better place, everywhere's good one in disguise. Someone's waging war on everything I love, we're all in the trenchs laying low. A friend of mine walks up to me, whispers in my ear, "Is this how you pictured it?", and I say "No." Can you beleive it? I say "No." There'll be no more turning back. How does it feel to be attacked? These days are mine, I want them back. Tell me do you think about yourself these days? Do you pick yourself up off the ground? A friend of mine walks up to me, whispers in my ear, "Sometimes I think we're all joined down." There'll be no more turning back. How does it feel to be attacked? These days are mine, I want them back. There'll be no more turning back. How does it feel to be attacked? These days are ours, we want them back.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario